Tuesday, July 20, 2010

34 weeks...



...and I missed another week. I don't think there was anything too exciting to report on anyway.

Today I had a Biophysical Profile and a Non-Stress Test. It seems we have an academic all-star on our hands already, as Presley scored a perfect 10 out of 10! They checked her movement, her practice breathing, and the amniotic fluid level...all of which were great. Her current weight is 6 pounds 2 ounces. (Let's hope she takes a little break from the weight gain!) There was a brief moment of concern during the stress test because, unknown to me, I was having some fairly big contractions. Once I drank a big glass of water and laid on my left side for awhile they went away. Just something I need to pay attention to. I want her to come early, but definitely not this early!

I also started physical therapy this past week for all of the pain I've been having. So far, I'm not impressed. I've had worse pain since I left the place. I go again tomorrow, so hopefully we'll try something different. I haven't slept much the past few nights and its really starting to take a toll on me. It's been hard to keep my eyes open at work, which makes for a pretty long day.

That's all for today. Let the countdown begin!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear we have an all-star on our hands! Like you, we can't wait for our little Presley to make her entrance into the world. We continue to keep you in our prayers and hope PT will help with the pains. Take care of yourself.
    Love to all three of you,
    Grandma Sue and Grandpa Nate

    ReplyDelete