...and incredibly uncomfortable. Oh the joys of being super pregnant in the summer. A friend and I were comparing frustrations the other day and I discovered I'm not alone, which made me feel just a tiny bit better. My feet look like overblown balloons, my fingers feel like like I'm an 85 year old woman with athritis, my arms are constantly numb and tingly due to my pregnancy carpel tunnel, my back is killing me, and I still have that horrible ligament pain. Oh...and my weight gain across the rest of my body is quickly catching up to my tummy. Yuck. All in all, I'm not feelin' so hot. Actually I am feeling hot...literally. And we don't have air conditioning. I know she'll be worth it all, of course. And I'm sure one day...a long time from now...I'll probably even want to do all of this one more time. I've certainly changed my desire of wanting 5 kids though.
I'm sure there was a lot more I was going to go through this week, but I can't think right now. This pregnancy stuff is exhuasting!
No comments:
Post a Comment