...and hanging in there. The big news this week is that I got put on modified bed rest. I don't have to spend the entire day in bed, but I have to spend the majority of my day either laying down or sitting in a chair. I must say, when she first told me she was putting me on bed rest, my immediate thought was that there was no way I could not work...the financial burden was too big. But at the very same time, it was physically and mentally a huge relief. I'm just exhausted. And it couldn't have come at a better time. Due to all of the fluid I have, I've been having some trouble with numbness in my fingers. Now its my entire right arm and its all day and all night long. There's no way I could sit at a computer all day anymore...I wouldn't be able to get anything done. Plus, just taking a shower has become really tiring. My body is just ready to be done. It's funny though, out of all of the aches and pains, none of them are a direct result of Presley herself, it's just how my body is reacting to the pregnancy. Knock on wood...I've never felt any little feet in my rib cage. I don't know that I've ever even known when she's had the hiccups.
The game plan now is to see the doctor once a week, and I'll also have an ultrasound and stress test once a week. It shouldn't be long now!
No comments:
Post a Comment