Love it ! So cute! And you look beautiful! Enjoy the pregnancy, cuz once shes crawling all over and sassy, you'll remember the quietier moments of pregnancy :)
I wish it was time for Presley to arrive so you could feel better. I wish there was some way I could take some of your pain away. You are doing an awesome job with those blood sugar levels. You never complain about any of the pain you are in even though it is obvious how miserable you are. Time to start taking care of yourself so you don't end up on bedrest. Get those feet up!!! Ice those hands and let your mom continue to do your cleaning and laundry. Love you much. Mom
Love it ! So cute! And you look beautiful! Enjoy the pregnancy, cuz once shes crawling all over and sassy, you'll remember the quietier moments of pregnancy :)
ReplyDeleteKeep the updates coming Mama!
Brooke
I wish it was time for Presley to arrive so you could feel better. I wish there was some way I could take some of your pain away. You are doing an awesome job with those blood sugar levels. You never complain about any of the pain you are in even though it is obvious how miserable you are. Time to start taking care of yourself so you don't end up on bedrest. Get those feet up!!! Ice those hands and let your mom continue to do your cleaning and laundry. Love you much. Mom
ReplyDelete