...and back on track. I'm feeling that fatigue set in again and some days even the thought of this little blog just really seems to wear me out!
I'm still having a lot of round ligament and lower back pain. It seems to be at its worst on Mondays, after the weekend catches up with me. Simple things like grocery shopping for 20 minutes makes it nearly impossible to move for the rest of the day. I knew I wouldn't be able to do things the way I used to, but this just seems strange. I'm starting to get frustrated.
On that note, I must give a big 'Thank You' to Matt. Between the back rubs and the waiting on me and the constant pep talks, he's really stepped up with everything. I even found him folding laundry one day....without being asked! No matter what I'm dealing with or how large and unattractive I feel, he always manages to make me feel like the most beautiful girl in the world. He's awesome. I am one lucky girl. Thanks, Love!
No comments:
Post a Comment