
...and slacking! Almost time to take the 25 week picture. What can I say....we had a busy week. We had our routine monthly check-up on Monday. Everything seems to be going just fine. I gained a little more weight than I probably should have, but seeing that number on the scale was all I needed to slow down on the eating out and massive deserts after every meal. :) The baby's heartbeat sounded perfect and my stomach measured right where it should. Because I've been having a lot of ligament pain, she decided to move our ultrasound up a bit, just to make sure everything was okay. So we were back at the clinic on Wednesday for that. First off, we can now say officially, "It's a Girl!" I think Matt was still holding out a little bit of hope that the other ultrasound lady was wrong, being she couldn't give us a 100% answer on the sex. There's no mistaking it now though, she was giving us plenty of good "between the leg" shots. He measured all of her major organs and it all looked great. We got a pretty good profile picture of her face too. It was pretty fun. And very reassuring.
We have another busy weekend ahead of us. The bedding arrived a week or so ago and we finally decided on a color to paint the walls. I'll post pictures of the finished product! Tomorrow my sister is taking some pictures of us. I'm super excited about that!!
No comments:
Post a Comment