...and full of exciting news!
IT'S A GIRL!!!!
We just couldn't wait any longer. I had heard on the radio last summer that there was a place in Maple Grove that did 4D ultrasounds. Luckily I remembered the name of the place and we checked it out on the internet. We called right away and were able to get in that afternoon. It was so amazing! We had a 20 minute session, which was recorded onto a DVD for us to take home. We also got a CD of still pictures, 8 printouts, and 2 diaper bags loaded with free samples and coupons! It was such a fun experience. And now we don't have to wait another 2 months for the ultrasound at the hospital! We are both so excited. Let the shopping begin!
Come back tomorrow for some of the 4D pictures of our little girl!
The 4D ultrasound was amazing! Even Ashley said, "baby" when she looked at it. You are both growing by leaps and bounds!
ReplyDeleteLove, Grandma Sue
I didn't know I was suppose to wait til now to shop! I am happy to finally know the color, so I had to head out again yesterday to buy some things. Love her pink "Puma's" the best, but the other things are equally as cute. I asked dad this morning which outfit he liked the best. His comment, "there is a lot to choose from". Then he just smiles. By the looks of your above photo Itty finally is growing!
ReplyDelete